Why should Livspace design my home?
Livspace has redefined interior design through an end-to-end home interiors service that’s powered by cutting-edge technology. Our marketplace brings you the expertise of some of India’s best designers, service partners, a vast catalog of furniture and decor, reliable warranties and professional installation — online — making furnishing your dream home personal and easy.
How is Livspace different from contractors/ individual designers/ studios?
Livspace is a marketplace that brings you an online home design experience through cutting-edge technology. If you were to design your home interiors through a contractor/ individual designer/ studio, it would essentially mean extensive amounts of research, choosing materials, finishes and colors, sourcing furniture, coordinating with painters, carpenters, and hoards of labor. With Livspace, we give you everything you’ll ever need — from top designers, expert installation partners, designer furniture, products, reliable warranties and much more.
Which are the cities Livspace currently operates in?
Livspace is currently operational in Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, and Mumbai.
What kind of spaces does Livspace design?
Livspace offers complete interiors for all residential homes, be it small or big, apartments or individual homes or villas. To book us for your home interiors, fill up the form here.
What is full home design?
In design parlance, when we use the term “full home design”, we’re referring to designing interiors for the entire home, i.e, kitchen, bedrooms, living, dining and any other spaces in your home.
Can I get just a part of my home designed?
In most cases, yes, Livspace can work with you to design a part of your home, be it just your modular kitchen or your living room. However, we suggest a consultation with a designer to get a definite answer, based on your unique scope of work.
I live outside India but, I own a property in India. Can Livspace help design my home?
Yes, of course! Your Livspace designer is trained to manage consultations via email/ chat/ video. With our proprietary online tools, you can track the progress of your home design from literally anywhere around the world!
Who will work on my Livspace home project?
Livspace is proud of its diverse and strong community of top design and service partners, who will design, deliver and install your home. When you book us, you’ll be matched with a design partner who will be your single point of contact through your design journey. Your designer will subsequently help select a suitable service partner for your home interiors project.
What kind of designers work with Livspace?
Our community of interior designers is the very best the industry has to offer, handpicked and vetted to design beautiful, functional homes that are personalised to your requirements, lifestyle and needs.
Can I choose or change the interior designer for my project?
Our highly evolved algorithm matches your unique needs and preferences to a suitable Livspace designer. We understand choosing a designer requires a lot of research, assessment, and vetting. Livspace does all of that for you so you can just relax and focus on getting your dream home designed. To speak to a designer, click here.
In the rare case that you wish to change your designer, please speak to the community manager of your project to understand its feasibility.
Does Livspace undertake civil work?
Livspace offers end-to-end home interiors, which includes civil work by our trusted and professional service partners. To know more, please discuss the scope of your requirements with one of our designers. To get started, fill up the form here.
Who will undertake the installation of my home interiors?
Our trusted community of service partners is audited on 34 stringent parameters, including quality, adherence to timelines, costing, craftsmanship etc. Our partners are handpicked from over thousands of small and big contractors/ vendors in every city we operate in.
Do I require a Livspace account and how do I create it?
Creating an online Livspace account, albeit not crucial, will prove quite helpful throughout your home design project. You can save designs from our website, track your project progression and do a lot more using it. To create your account, simply sign up here.
How do I schedule my first design consultation?
It’s easy! Just fill up the form here. One of our designers will get in touch with you to schedule your first consultation.
I’ve submitted the online consultation form. When will I get a call from a Livspace designer?
Congratulations, you’ve just taken a big step to living in your dream home! Now that you have filled up the form, our designer will reach out to you within a couple of working days.
What is Livspace Design Center?
A Livspace Design Center is a home, inside a store. Walk into a Design Center to see your future home interiors — touch, feel and even sit on our curated designs. You can meet a designer who will walk you through our living room, bedroom and dining room designs, take you through a virtual reality spin of our pre-loaded home interior designs via a VR headset, and show you our material library display that house over 10,000 colors and finishes. Visit a Livspace Design Center near you.
What are your Design Center timings?
Our Design Centers are open Tuesday to Sunday from 11:00 am to 7:30 pm. To visit us, find a Design Center near you.
Can I just walk into your Design Center? Do I need an appointment?
You don’t need an appointment to visit Livspace Design Centers. You just have to walk in, touch and feel our designs, and explore our vast library of materials and finishes. To visit us, find a Design Center near you.
Can I see sample materials, finishes, color palettes before I make a booking?
Yes, definitely. Our Design Centers are equipped with a wide range of designs, and a vast library of materials and finishes to help you understand how Livspace can transform your home interiors, and make an informed decision of booking us.
How much time will it take to design my home?
Your Livspace designer will work at a pace suited best for you and your home. Design time can depend on a lot of factors; choosing the products and finishes, number of iterations, your availability, response time, etc. At Livspace, we give you the freedom to share feedback and iterate designs several times. Invariably, it can impact the overall duration of your project. Hence, to get your final designs faster, while your designer would do their best, we would also request for your continued support.
In our experience, finalizing all designs for a full home could roughly take anywhere between 4 to 6 weeks. However, this is only indicative and varies from project to project.
How much time will it take to install my home interiors?
At Livspace, we take pride in adhering to our promised timelines. Once your design is finalised and moved to the execution stage, your designer will share a detailed schedule of the installation timeline.
In our experience, installing your home interiors could roughly take anywhere between 8 to 12 weeks. However, this is only indicative and varies from project to project.
If I have any queries/ concerns, who do I get in touch with?
Designing my dream home
What do I need to start my project?
For the first design consultation, we suggest you carry your floor plan, any inspiration, and be prepared to discuss your requirements, your lifestyle and personality in detail with your designer. We also suggest you go through our vast repository of Livspace looks and heart the designs you like, so that your designer understands what your preferences are.
What should I expect from my design consultation?
You’ll be meeting your Livspace designer in person at one of our Design Centers or via video/ phone call if you live outside one of our operational cities. You’ll be discussing your home needs, design goals, and ways to improve and utilize the space. After the consultation, your designer will share a personalised design proposal with estimated cost. To know more, read our article here.
What is a design concept/ proposal and what will be included in it?
Your Livspace designer will put together reference designs, color palettes and moodboards so that you can glimpse what your home could look like. Along with the design concept, a tentative BoQ (bill of quantities) with furniture, products and home service costings will be shared.
Please note: The cost reflected in the proposal is not the final bill value. It’s only a tentative estimate and will vary based on the final design.
What is a BoQ?
A BOQ is a bill of quantities (BOQ), which is an itemised sheet of all products, furniture, services and their costs.
Where does Livspace source furniture and products from?
We’ve curated an extensive catalogue where you can find anything and everything for your home project — from sofas, beds, chairs, tables, lighting, appliances to kitchens, wardrobes, storage units — in every shape, color and finish you can imagine! We offer our in-house Livspace branded products as well as some of the best-in-category brands from India and abroad such as Gulmohar Lane, Rug Republic, Hettich, Hafele, etc.
How many design iterations can I request?
There’s no limit to the number of iterations you can request. However, we recommend keeping iterations to a minimum of three or four because each revision will affect projected timelines.
Please note: Iterations are only allowed during the design phase. Once design is finalised, design iterations will mean changes to your final order value and/ or cancelling already placed orders, which may not be possible.
Will I get to see samples and designs before I place the order?
Definitely! Your Livspace designer will give you an exclusive walkthrough of our Design Center where you can touch and feel designs and explore our collection of thousands of finishes and materials for your home interiors.
A furniture item/ product from my BoQ is now out of stock. What do I do?
Don’t worry! Our vast catalogue is designed in a way that you’ll never run out of beautiful furniture and products to choose from. Please talk to your designer to select an alternate product.
Managing my home project
Who will manage my project?
Your Livspace designer will be the single point of contact and will manage your project, from start to finish.
Will I need to manage the Livspace service partner?
No. You wouldn’t need to. In fact, with Livspace your involvement during execution is nil. Your designer will do all the managing for you.
How do I receive updates on my home project?
Livspace ensures complete transparency when you design with us. When your site execution begins, your designer will share a detailed timeline and schedule and will regularly keep you updated on the progress via emails, calls, site meetings and through your Livspace account.
Do I have to regularly visit the site?
Not necessarily! Your Livspace designer will visit your site at regular intervals to monitor work. Your designer will also schedule site visits with you to discuss any concerns.
Who will be supervising the site work everyday?
On a day-to-day basis, our service partner or their workers will be present on-site to handle and supervise the execution work of your home project.
Can I stay in the house if my home is getting renovated?
We highly recommend speaking to your designer about the feasibility of staying in the home while it’s being renovated.
My project is taking longer than expected! What do I do?
Extended timelines can be due to a lot of factors such as design iterations. We suggest you speak to your Livspace designer to resolve your concerns.
I have concerns about my ongoing project. Who do I get in touch with?
You can raise a red flag regarding your designer, your service partner and/or on any other project-related complaints and escalate unresolved issues.
|1st point of contact||Step 1 escalation||Step 2 escalation||Step 3 escalation|
|Your Livspace Design Partner||Community Manager||General Manager||Customer Experience Team|
Delivery and installation
Who will be installing my home interiors?
Your on-site execution will be handled by expert service partners, trusted and handpicked from over thousands of service providers and contractors in your city, to give you a superlative home design experience. All Livspace branded products are manufactured at our state-of-the-art factories, partner brands handle their own manufacturing, and customised products are handled by service partners, and then duly delivered and installed.
Who are service partners?
Livspace service partners are trusted professionals, chosen from thousands of service providers and contractors in your city. Our service partners undergo stringent verification on 34 parameters, including quality, timelines, pricing and workmanship.
What are the parameters on which Livspace vets service partners?
We use over 34 parameters like pricing, craftsmanship, adherence to timelines, labor management, site preservation etc ensure your home interiors is in the best hands. Our regular audits weed out any non-performing service partners and blacklist them.
At what point during the project, do I choose a Service Partner?
Once your final designs are ready, your designer will reach out to a select number of service partners for quotations. Your designer, in consultation with you, will choose the best suited service partner for your home interiors.
Can I select the Service partner for my project?
Our algorithm matches you with a select number of Service Partners based on your scope, budget, projected timelines and partner ratings. It is ideal and easier for your designer to make a choice on your behalf as they have prior experience working with our Service Partners. Since we invite quotes from several partners, the best price and quality is ensured for your home interiors. Although if you’d like to be involved in the selection process, please speak to your designer to know how.
How many quotes will I receive from Service Partners?
Typically, a designer can find the best service partner for your home interiors with only two to four quotations. As all our service partners are already vetted, Livspace eliminates the need for dozens of quotations, saving you a lot of time. However, we would be happy to share more quotes if you’re unsatisfied. But more quotations only means more negotiations, which would impact your overall project timelines.
The quotes shared by Service Partners are higher than I expected. Can I request for more quotes that fit my budget?
Yes, you can. Your designer will reach out to more service partners and request for quotes within your budget. Please speak to your Livspace designer to know how.
Can I bring my own contractor to execute the design?
No. But you needn’t worry! Our service partners undergo stringent audits before they are invited onboard the Livspace marketplace. In each city, we work with over 200 partners.
Will the chosen Service Partner offer everything that I require for my home project?
Your service partner is chosen based on your project scope. The prime consideration, apart from cost, would be, if the service partner can execute all on-site services in your design. However, niche services like home automation would require a field expert, and therefore the requirement to add another service partner to your execution.
How soon can I expect work to begin?
Your service partner will begin work as soon as we confirm the receipt of your order confirmation payment.
Will Livspace service partners affect promised timelines?
We take pride in adhering to our promised timelines. Your designer will not only assist you in choosing the right service partner based on your scope and timelines, but will also ensure adherence to mutually agreed milestones and timelines. However, please note that these timelines may be affected due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances, which will be duly communicated to you by your designer.
Who will be my go-to person during installation of the project?
At any point during the project, from design to installation, your Livspace designer will remain your go-to person. Please speak to your designer for any queries, concerns or clarifications.
Who will audit the quality of the project?
A dedicated team at Livspace is tasked with regularly auditing the quality of your site — to ensure smooth installation of your home project. Our audit team troubleshoots and weeds out any non-performing service partners and blacklist them. Apart from this, your designer will also be closely monitoring your project progression, quality of site work and will keep you abreast.
Are Livspace services chargeable?
Yes, all Livspace services are chargeable. Based on the design, scope and expertise required, the cost will vary. However, all service costs will be included in your final bill of quantities (BOQ), which is an itemised sheet of all products, furniture and services, before you confirm your order.
Are Livspace services inclusive of taxes?
Yes, all prices indicated in your BOQ are inclusive of taxes.
Why is there an expiry date attached to the quote?
Livspace is a marketplace, and therefore we cannot exert any price control for services, materials or labour cost rendered by third parties. All prices are subject to change — except during the validity of the quote — because of market fluctuations.
Will I receive a separate invoice from the Livspace service partner?
Yes. Livspace is a marketplace and therefore cannot issue an invoice on behalf of services rendered by third parties. All invoices for the products and services catered to, by registered service partners shall be issued by them, except for design and handling fees.
Do the service partners offer a separate guarantee/ warranty?
Yes, some of our service partners do offer a separate guarantee. However, Livspace is a marketplace and guarantees and warranties, if any, are directly provided by service partners for products and services offered by them. Livspace only acts as a facilitator, to ensure our partners honour their commitment/ guarantee/ warranty.
How much damage does the insurance cover protect?*
We ensure that all services provided by our service partners meet the highest quality standards. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances contributing to some damage at your residence, Livspace pays for an insurance cover against damages of ₹10 lacs or your project value, whichever is lower.
Will I get a refund if I’m unhappy with the quality of work by the Service Partner?
Once your order is placed, refunds and cancellations will not be entertained. However, if you’re unhappy with the quality of work of your service partner, we will offer to replace your service partner. Please contact your Livspace designer or Community Manager to know more.
Are Livspace services available separately, on demand?
No, Livspace services are not offered separately or on demand. Our service partners are offered only when you book Livspace to design your home.
Paying for my home interiors
How much would the entire design service for my home project cost?
After the initial free design consultation, your designer will share a design proposal with an estimated cost. Once you book us, this quotation will vary based on actual design choices and material selection.
Do you charge for site visits?
While your Livspace designer will never charge you for site visits the number of site visits is limited. Please speak to your designer to know more.
What is covered under the final project cost?
The final project cost of your Livspace home interiors includes everything — furniture and products, design and management fee, charges for services, delivery and installation, and taxes.
What is design & management fee?
Livspace believes in complete transparency, which is why we disclose actual product and service costs to you with no hidden costs for design and project management. Therefore, we charge a flat 8% of your project value to compensate for your designer’s time spent on design and project management.
Why is the final quotation different from the initial quotation?
The initial quotation from your Livspace designer is a ballpark figure to give you an idea of how much it might cost to design the interiors of your home. As you start deciding on designs, materials, furniture and products, this quotation may change (higher or lower than initial estimations) depending on your choices.
Does the pricing of the furniture and products change over time?
Yes, the pricing of our furniture and products may vary over time. Your final quotation will have an expiry date for the price of the products and services offered. Livspace is a marketplace, and therefore cannot exert price control on its partners, except during the validity of the quote.
Why don’t you charge according to the square footage of my home?
The square footage of your home can never dictate the design and cost of your interiors. For instance, we’ve had projects where a bare minimum 3BHK’s interiors would cost lesser than intricate interiors for a 1BHK project. What this essentially means is, our transparent pricing ensure you’re charged based on the designs, furniture and products you choose and not on the mere square footage.
Do I have to pay my design partner and service partner directly?
No. To safeguard and track your transactions, kindly make all your payments to Livspace directly. You’ll never have to make any extra/ separate payments to your designer or service partner. Please visit our payments tab for more information.
Do I have to pay premium on the insurance cover?
No. Livspace pays for an insurance cover against damages of ₹10 lacs or your project value, whichever is lower.
When can I apply for a loan to get my interiors done?
Livspace has tied up with several banks to offer you attractive and flexible EMI options. We recommend applying for a loan when your final designs are ready. However, please speak to your Livspace designer for guidance on your unique needs.
Livspace offers multiple online and offline payment gateways to make your interior purchase completely hassle-free.
All major credit and debit cards via PayU gateway
Bank wire transfer/ netbanking
Speak to your designer to know more
If you wish to make your payments offline, you can write a cheque/ demand draft. Please get in touch with your Livspace team to opt for this option.
For individual clients,
write the cheque/ DD to HOME INTERIOR DESIGNS E-COMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED
For B2B clients,
write the cheque/ DD to EHOMEMAKER SOLUTIONS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Want to design now and pay later?
Livspace brings to you easy finance options in association with the most trusted names in financial services. Now, you can start designing your home interiors and make your payments later in easy EMIs.
To know more, write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transaction security guarantee
Livspace respects your financial privacy, and we guarantee the security of all online transactions made with us.
Transactions are secured via PayU, which is VeriSign Secured® and Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant. The VeriSign Secured® Seal is the most trusted security mark for online transactions, while Payment Card Industry (PCI) and PayU are under strict global information security standards defined for organizations handling credit holder information. So, transact online with Livspace without a worry!
In the event of a failed online transaction, no amount is deducted from your account or card. When making the payment, please ensure that you are connected to a stable internet connection, and all entered details are correct, as these often result in transaction failures.
Should you still need any assistance with your payment, please contact us at +91-8039-512-060 between 10 am to 9 pm, from Monday to Saturday.
Changed your mind? Livspace understands and we’re happy to offer you a refund in accordance with the Livspace cancellation policy.
Cancelling your project
In the unlikely event that you decide to cancel your project after paying the booking amount (10% of project value), Livspace will offer a refund to the tune of half of your booking amount. The refund is processed as Livspace store credits only.
You can cancel your project at any time between booking us and placing your final order (between 10% and 50% payment).
Please note: No refunds can be entertained if you cancel your project after 50% payment. However, we would like to get a chance to redress your grievances, if any, in order to help you change your mind. Tell us how we can serve you better by writing to email@example.com or speaking directly to your Community Manager.
Cancelling/ replacing product(s) in your order
Design stage: Any product in the tentative BoQ can be replaced or removed while you’re still discussing designs with your team i.e. till the Sales Order is not created.
Post final order: Because each item is made to order, Livspace cannot offer to cancel, replace or modify items once the final order is placed i.e. a sales order is created. However, please be assured that your design team will always explicitly discuss all items with you before placing orders.
Can I exchange Livspace store credits for cash?
Sorry, this option is unavailable for cancellations. Your refund will only be processed as Livspace store credits.
How can I use Livspace store credits?
Livspace store credits can be used to purchase furniture from the Livspace store, subject to availability. Items like appliances, soft decor like curtains, etc. cannot be purchased with Livspace store credits. For a complete list, please contact your Community Manager at the time of cancellation.
Do Livspace store credits expire?
No, Livspace store credits do not expire. You can use them to make a purchase at any time, as per your convenience.
What constitutes project cancellation?
A major reduction (50% or more) in project value (vis-a-vis the value at project booking) is considered as a cancellation.
Why is only half of my booking amount refunded?
Livspace takes pride in its exemplary design service. As each client gets access to a design team who personally works on designs and concepts for their home — putting in a lot of time and hard work — we are unable to offer a full refund after booking.
Return, exchange & refund
We understand that sometimes things simply don’t work out. At the time of delivery, if you receive a damaged or defective Livspace product, or it doesn’t match our original specifications, Livspace gives you the following options for returning the product:
- Rectify/Replace the returned product.
Exchange with another product, wherein
- if the new product exceeds the order value of the returned product, you will be required to pay the extra amount.
- if the order value of the new product is less than that of the returned product, we will refund the extra amount or provide store credit, as applicable.
- Get store credit in your Livspace account.
One way or the other, you will end up with a great product!
We will honour your request to return a product under the following conditions:
- All products must be returned unused with their original price tags and labels.
- The original invoice must be presented upon returning the merchandise.
- Our quality assurance team will inspect all returned items within 72 hours of the request.Only when it passes our standard quality assurance test, will we be able to process the return.
- Customised furniture pieces purchased from Livspace cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Any non-manufacturing defects and damages post receiving delivery will render the product invalid for returns or replacements.
- Modular kitchens and wardrobes are made-to-order and hence cannot be returned or exchanged.
How do I request a return?
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt of your order.
What is the 72-hour inspection policy?
Expect no delays. Once you notify Livspace for a return request, we will make sure that a Livspace executive visits your site to inspect the product. If applicable, your return will be initiated in just 72 hours.
When will I receive a replacement?
When a return is accepted, the timeline for the replacement to reach you may vary from product to product. A Livspace representative will keep you informed at all times, and we will make all efforts to make your new product reach you very soon.
Enjoy years of happiness with Livspace Quality Promise
With Livspace, design and shop without any worries, always. The unparalleled Livspace Quality Promise assures you a premier home design experience. With multiple quality checks at every stage, we ensure all our products are free from any material and manufacturing defects. We’ve got you covered!
To know more, write to us: email@example.com
What is the Livspace Quality Promise?
Livspace Quality Promise assures you a premier home design experience with products that are free from any material and manufacturing defects.
What are the pre-requisites of the Livspace Quality Promise?
In the event of repair, Livspace quality promise is valid only if, You possess a digital or physical proof of complete payment. You have signed the completion certificate at the time of installation
What if I lose my bill or Livspace Quality Promise handbook?
Don’t worry! In case you lose your physical Livspace quality promise handbook/ customer contract. You can request for the information by contacting Livspace customer support.
Will I be charged if I need any services after the end of the Livspace Quality Promise period?
We are happy to provide after-sales services even after your Livspace quality promise period expires. The service charges would be minimal; material charges may be incurred if anything needs replacing.
Are services, customised products, decor products and accessories provided by Livspace covered under Livspace Quality Promise?
Services and customised products offered by Livspace are not covered under Livspace quality promise. Decor products and accessories may or may not come under manufacturer warranty, depending on the product. Please speak to a Livspace authorised representative to find the manufacturer’s warranty period of any such product, not listed above.
Terms & conditions apply
- Livspace Quality Promise does not cover natural wear and tear or damage caused by rough handling or using the product beyond its intended use. Reading care instructions is strongly recommended to ensure longevity.
- The following are not considered as defects: natural wood characteristics such as variations in grain, color, mineral streaks and knots.
- Notify Livspace within 10 days of any defect first coming into notice, via phone or e-mail.
- Livspace will honour its quality promise only when the quality promise time period has not expired, subject to the limitations set through Livspace Terms & Conditions.
- The scope of Livspace quality promise cannot be changed or broadened by any authorized representative of Livspace.
Livspace will honour its quality promise only when
- The product supplied and installed is properly maintained and used for normal domestic use.
- The product is still owned by the original purchaser.
- The product is still at its original installed position and location.
Livspace quality promise does not include
- Any labour, installation or transportation costs or any responsibility for damage that Livspace considers as natural wear and tear of finishes and surfaces.
- Any products used or installed in conjugation with Livspace kitchen/ wardrobe/ modular storage such as electrical & plumbing fixtures, countertops and appliances. Any use of Livspace cabinetry or component parts which are contrary to instructions furnished by Livspace will void this quality promise.
- Any cabinetry or component parts that Livspace considers to have been subject to alteration, modification, accident, abnormal use, extreme temperatures and continuous contact with water, high moisture levels or use of harsh and /or abrasive cleaning chemicals.
- Normal incidental deterioration like nicks, cuts, scratches and abrasions which are resulting from normal use during the standard life of the product.
- Livspace will not be held responsible for any claims arising out of defects due to material or workmanship of products not listed under claim terms listed.
- Livspace reserves the right to alter specifications in keeping with its policy of continuous product evaluation and improvement.
- Repair(s) and/or replacement(s) are subject to the current product offerings of styles and construction options within the Livspace product line, at the time of the claim. If a claim is filed after a Livspace product becomes obsolete or discontinued, Livspace will replace the affected component with a replacement component of a similar style based on availability at the time of the claim.
- Any decision regarding repair of the said component (in part or whole) solely lies with the authorized Livspace representative. The decision will be made following an inspection by the representative whether to repair at site, or return product to the factory for refurbishing/ replacement.
- Liability: Livspace will make all efforts to replace/ repair the said defect within a reasonable period of time. Livspace will not be liable for any direct/indirect loss to the user due to the defect or delay in providing the service, or any fault arising due to design, application or installation. In no event shall the liability of Livspace, under this quality promise, exceed the purchase price of the product or its replacement.
- The quality promise is not renewed, in case the Livspace modular cabinets or components are replaced in part or whole during the said quality promise period. The replaced parts will continue to be covered under our quality promise only till the remainder of the period as indicated in its respective table. Barring components which carry a lifetime warranty, the quality promise for any product under any circumstances will not exceed a period of 5 years (for modular wardrobes & storages) and 10 years (for kitchens) from the date of possession.
- Livspace.com is a marketplace that facilitates buyers and sellers of goods and services to transact and is not the seller of any products and services.
- All registered curated vendors with Livspace.com undergo an intensive 5-step quality and background check. The registered vendors are the providers of guarantees and warranties, if any, for products and services offered by them. Livspace.com only acts as a facilitator, for the benefit of its users and under no event can be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages and quality issues, whatsover.
- All Invoices for the products & services catered by registered vendors with Livspace.com shall be done by them directly to customers, except design & handling fees. Please get in touch with Livspace authorised representative to know more.
Please note: Livspace Quality Promise ensures multiple quality checks, at every stage, so that we only deliver the best to you. Livspace.com is a marketplace that curates and facilitates sales of goods but under no event can be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages and quality issues, whatsoever. Livspace.com, for the benefit of users, may try to help users resolve disputes, at their request. Livspace.com does so in its sole discretion, and it has no obligation to resolve disputes between users or between users and outside parties.
Care instructions for your Livspace home
All furniture & products
- Always maintain your furniture and products in dry condition.
- Any hardware or hinges can be dusted with a soft brush.
- Avoid acidic, abrasive and corrosive cleaning products.
- Avoid outdoor use and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight and moisture to prevent fading and damage to the upholstery, solid wood or engineered wood furniture.
- Do not try to remove or detach fixed furniture products from their designated areas.
- Do not use chemical products for cleaning furniture used by kids or infants.
- Modifying the product beyond its intended use or standard specification is not advisable and will void warranty.
- Retouching of any kind, such as use of polish or paint products on the product is not recommended and will void warranty.
- Regularly dust your furniture.
- Periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
Upholstered furniture & products
- Dust using a soft brush or vacuum regularly using the upholstery attachment.
- Flip, rotate and fluff cushions and pillows on a regular basis to allow even distribution of wear.
- For durability and protection against stains, use a fabric and upholstery protector.
- For regular maintenance or in case of any stains/ spillage, use a mild fabric cleaner. Kindly do a patch test on a hidden area first. Do not apply cleaner directly onto upholstery.
- Keep sharp objects away that can potentially damage the upholstery.
Solid wood furniture & products
- Air and sunlight may change the color of natural wood. Occasionally rotate the items placed on your solid wood furniture to allow a more uniform color to develop.
- For cleaning wooden surfaces, lightly wet a soft cloth, rub gently and wipe dry.
- In case of stains/ spillage on the wooden surfaces, gently rub the area with a solution of water and a mild cleaning agent. Wipe dry immediately. Avoid ammonia and alcohol-based cleaning products.
- Protect your solid wood furniture from spillages or heat by using coasters and trivets. Always wipe up moisture promptly and dry with a soft cloth.
- We take strict precautions to make sure the wood is duly sealed. However, wood may nominally expand and contract with seasonal humidity changes.
Engineered wood furniture & products
- Do not place anything hot, cold or wet directly on engineered wood surface.
- Use of mats and coasters is highly recommended.
- Please use a damp cloth for cleaning. Wipe dry immediately.
Metal furniture & products
- For cleaning metallic surfaces, use a damp cloth and wipe dry immediately.
- To renew the metallic shine, gently polish with oil. Kindly do a patch test on a hidden area first.
Space-saving furniture & products
- Drilling holes or screwing any add-on parts to the product may damage the product. Such modifications will void warranty.
- Kids below 10 years old should NOT be allowed to handle/ operate the space-saving product as it might be dangerous.
- Prior to using the product, we advise clearing the floor area. Gently guide the product to the floor while opening. Please ensure the legs are placed properly on the floor before taking your hands off.
- Use caution while opening space-saving beds and removing mattress from the mattress box.
- Please do not walk/ stand on the mattress box without a mattress.
- Use the product within the recommended weight capacity.
Modular kitchens, wardrobes & storage
- Always wipe moisture promptly and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Excess water or wet utensils may leave stains and can also cause the wood to swell or warp.
- Avoid outdoor use and keep away from direct sunlight.
- Exposing the furniture to intense heat, from hot food or coffee cups, could damage the finish. Coasters and mats should be used to keep any hot objects on wooden furniture.
- Avoid dragging any sharp objects on the wooden surface to prevent scratches and other damages.
- In case of stains, gently clean with a damp cloth and wipe dry immediately. Avoid ammonia and alcohol-based cleaning products.
- Clean the stove and burner daily, so that the food particles don’t stick to it.
- If there is a steel sink in the modular kitchen, clean the sink with soft nylon scrubbing pad so that the steel doesn't get scratched.
- Do not use any cleaning product containing chloride. Use cold water or mild detergents, if required.
- Get your chimney serviced by the manufacturer/ brand every 6 months for optimum functionality.
- Clean the entire refrigerator once a week with soapy water.
- Avoid using strong chemicals on hardware, hinges and handles. Clean with a soft cloth/ brush or if required, use a mild glass cleaner.
- For cleaning metallic surfaces, if any, clean with a damp cloth and wipe dry immediately. To renew shine, gently polish with oil. Kindly do a patch test on a hidden area before use.
- Use a mixture of baking soda and water to maintain the shine of stainless steel kitchen appliances or tiles.
- Avoid acidic, abrasive and corrosive cleaning products of all kinds.
- For retouching of any kind, do not use polish or paint products on your own. We recommend using professional services. However, retouching of any kind will automatically void warranty.
- While operating the shutters, do not lean or put any weight on the shutters.
- Do not use petroleum-based chemicals for cleaning acrylic or membrane surfaces.
- Do not clean the kitchen floor or sink with hydrochloric acid as the acid fumes will cause the coating on the SS hardware and hinges to rust.
- Avoid alkaline water as it has high pH which can cause marks and stains on stainless steel surfaces.
- Please do not put excess weight in your cabinets, shelves and drawers, than the recommended load capacity.
- Do not allow kids to play with the shutters/ doors.
For more instructions on maintaining your Livspace home furniture and products, please refer to the care guide shared by the manufacturer/ brand.
Partnering with Livspace
Why should I join Livspace as a design partner?
The Livspace design partner program is India’s biggest community of freelance designers turned entrepreneurs. As a design partner, you choose the hours, the number of projects you work on and earn commissions while we grow your interior design portfolio and business. To know more, visit our design partner page.
What does a design partner do?
A design partner will pitch, design and manage execution of their projects. While Livspace provides all the back end support; fresh quality clientele, access to our proprietary online tools, vast catalog of furniture, decor, products and services and the incredible network of community managers, vendor managers, category managers and service partners.
How does Livspace help me earn more money?
The mantra is simple: design more, earn more! Our proprietary online tools, vast catalog and network of installation service partners ensure our design partners can pitch, convert and design faster. This empowers our design partners to not just choose their work hours but also choose to work on more number of projects.
How do I register to become a design partner?
It’s easy! Just go to our design partners page, click on “Request Invite” and submit your details. Our team will then reach out to you.
How much work experience do I need to become a design partner?
We expect a minimum of 2-3 years of work or freelance experience.
I’m not an individual. I own a design studio. Can I enroll?
Of course! Our design partner program is all inclusive, whether you’re a niche studio, one-man army or have offices in all our operating cities, you’re welcome to join our growing community.
Which cities are you currently hiring design partners in?
Our design partner program is currently active in Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurgaon and Mumbai.
Is there an interview process involved to become a design partner?
Yes. To enroll as a Livspace design partner, you’ll have to attend a standardised interview process, which includes a basic test and face-to-face interviews. Don't worry, this process ensures we get to know you better.
Is it mandatory to attend the training and onboarding process?
Yes, it is mandatory. As a design partner, understanding our processes and policies is crucial so that you can represent our brand better. Also, we rely heavily on technology to design and manage project pipelines, which requires some training to get familiarised with.
Who will be my Livspace point of contact once I become a design partner?
Your assigned community manager will be your point of contact once you successfully complete the onboarding process and become a Livspace design partner.
How will my community manager help me?
From onboarding, training, process assistance to escalations, payments and even moral support, your assigned CM (community manager) is your go-to person for anything and everything at Livspace.
Designing & earning
How many project leads can I expect to receive?
As many as you’d like. And no, we’re not kidding. Your community manager will assign you fresh leads as your sales pipeline clears. For instance, if you can juggle three projects at the design stage, and you already have two at execution and only one at the pitch stage, your manager will assign you fresh leads for you to start pitching to immediately. These numbers are all indicative. Each design partner has a different capacity, some can handle more, some less. So, you as an individual/ studio/ entrepreneur need to gauge your capacity.
Note: This is how your sales pipeline looks: Pitching > Design > Execution > Handover > Snags
Does Livspace filter the leads sent to design partners?
Yes. Our technology and digital marketing tools are designed to validate each lead that comes in. For instance, if a lead is outside of our scope or serviceable pin codes, the leads are automatically disqualified. Our community managers will then assign leads to their design partners based on their serviceable location, scope and budget.
How many projects can I work on simultaneously, as a design partner?
As many as you can handle! You will have unlimited access to fresh project leads to take up. On an average, we have seen our design partners working on about 6 projects at a time at various stages in their sales pipeline.
What is Canvas by Livspace?
Canvas is our very own proprietary, cloud-based platform that will help you design, organise and manage your projects, collaborate with your team, schedule meetings and even track orders — so you can design and earn without any hassles!
What is in the Livspace catalog?
Livspace has been touted as the no.1 home interiors brand not only because of cutting-edge design but also for housing a vast catalog of designer products ranging from furniture, decor, furnishings, fittings, appliances to modular kitchens, wardrobes and storage units. As a design partner, you get insider access to our exclusive catalog and use it to design your Livspace projects.
Can I meet my clients at any of the Livspace Design Centers?
Yes of course! Our Design Centers are designed for you to meet, convert and design better for your clients.
Do I get design assistance from Livspace?
Yes, you will. For all modular products, design assistants will be assigned to help with visualization and validation of the modular design.
If you’d like support for other aspects of your project like creating 3D views, using a draftsperson or enlisting a site supervisor, please get in touch with your community manager, since these services are chargeable and will be deducted from your commission.
What is the incentive/ commission structure?
Your incentives structure has a fixed component and a variable component. The variable component is directly linked to your ratings. If your project completes with minimal hiccups and maximum client satisfaction, you can be sure to earn more. However, your overall earnings are directly linked to the project order value. The higher the order value, the bigger your earnings.
How do payments and incentives work?
Commission payouts will be transferred via NEFT on or before the 10th of the subsequent month of when your client makes a payment to us.
Are my ratings and earnings linked?
Yes. Your ratings will be based on your performance and overall client satisfaction. If your client has a superior home design experience, it will reflect in your earnings.
Delivery & installation
Do I have to supervise the on-site work on a day-to-day basis?
Apart from the stipulated site visits through your project lifetime, not necessarily. However, you can visit the site to check on progress and quality as often as you’d like. As the owner of the project, you can either appoint a supervisor on your behalf or request a site supervisor from Livspace (which is chargeable). Livspace will however regularly audit the work and share feedback (if any) with you and the service partner.
Can I recommend contractors to work on my Livspace projects?
Yes, definitely! Do make a recommendation to our Services team and they’ll be onboarded should they meet our quality standards.